JSK prides itself in providing a dynamic workplace environment geared towards professional development. We promote continuing education, community service and participation in social activities to help advance our in-house team of professionals. JSK endeavors to create career paths for its employees through mentoring, planning, and training opportunities.
JSK commits itself entirely to meeting our Client’s expectations. In order to accomplish our goal we focus on creating a positive working environment centered around continuous improvement and a focused team approach. Our service level depends on strong employee skills and a positive team attitude. We encourage you to join our team of quality professionals and advance your personal career with our company.
Please email your qualifications in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Openings (2):
1. PROJECT DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Position entails working with JSK team members to help develop and maintain company marketing and branding strategies.
- Relationship building throughout the local community. Develop strong relationships with local civic and municipal organizations by becoming an active member and participating in local civic organizations.
- Work with team members in the planning process of existing and future land development and public involvement projects. This includes assembling information and exhibits for Planned Development Application Packages as well as District Changes, Comprehensive Plan Amendments, etc. Represent JSK and JSK Clients at public meetings.
- Assist in house engineering team by coordinating permitting approvals through local and state regulatory agencies.
- Implementation of various social media tools. This includes updating and maintaining JSK’s website as well as assisting in the management of JSK’s Facebook page.
- Manage and create quarterly Constant Contact e-mails to help communicate news about JSK projects, community involvement and team member activities.
- Research and prepare professional qualification packages in response to request for proposals (RFPs).
- Assist JSK team with the standardization of forms (letter head, engineering reports, transmittals, etc.).
- Provide assistance with the management of the office.
- You will work with Clients, municipality and permitting agency staff as the Project Development Specialist and a contact person for JSK.
Entry level position. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Business preferred.
2. SENIOR CIVIL DESIGNER
Position entails working with professional staff for design and development of municipal, commercial and residential development projects.
- Independently perform grading and design function to create plan sets for construction projects under broad direction from Project Engineer and/or Principal Engineer.
- Assist in the direction of plans preparation by other CADD Designers to facilitate plans preparation and production by in house design staff. This includes site grading, drainage system design, utility layouts, etc.
- Work together with JSK team to focus on continual improvement of in-house plans preparation guidelines to ensure quality control and assurance. Specifically help establish AutoCAD Civil 3D standards.
- Develop knowledge of current Client list and general scope of services related to active projects.
- Help develop and foster professional work place environment as well as public perception for JSK employees and Clients.
Position requires extensive experience in civil design using AutoCAD Civil 3D. Requires 5+ years of experience with civil engineering/site development projects.